Sunday, October 5, 2014

Farewell Small Yellow Songbird.......

 
 
 
 
 
 
You will be missed.  Your informative and amusing blog has given me great insight into my own body, mind and life itself.  Your shared resources have fueled my desire to keep active and healthy in my aging years.
 
I understand the need to set the yellow songbird free.  New beginnings are sometimes more healing than holding onto what is comfortable and safe.
 
Thank you for being brave enough to share your healing process and experiences with us.  Being able to express your private feelings and thoughts gave many the courage to express similar feelings and fears.  Your encouragement and support was always appreciated.
 
I wish the small yellow songbird much success in her flight and look forward to your new blog sometime in the near future.  In the meantime I will catch up with you at r m mccormack writes.  
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this nice send off. Totally unexpected but appreciated. I've got the new blog up and running (www.stormrow.blogspot.com) and I'm seeing lots of opportunities to be creative with it. In fact, I'm off to craft a new post now. Thanks again for your post about SYS...very thoughtful and I dig your graphics. :)

    ReplyDelete