Thursday, March 14, 2013

SPRING IS FINALLY HERE !



All through the long winter, I dream of my garden.  On the first day of spring, I dig my fingers deep into the soft earth.  I can feel the energy and my spirits soar.  Helen Hayes


 Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush.  Doug Larson

 
 Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's Party!"  Robin Williams
 
 
Spring unlocks the flowers to paint the laughing soil.
Bishop Reginald Heber
 
 
Yesterday the twig was brown and bare;
Today the glint of green is there;
Tomorrow will be leaflets spare;
I know no thing so wondrous fair,
No miracle so strangely rare.
I wonder what will next be there!
L.H.Bailey
 
 
Wishing you a rainbow
For sunlight after showers-
Miles and miles of Irish smiles
For golden happy hours-
Shamrocks at your doorway
For luck and laughter too,
And a host of friends that never ends
Each day your whole life through!
 
 
 
 
Check out the new book review and movie review under the above tab.
 
 
 
 

 
 





1 comment:

  1. Awesome full-on-double rainbow pic! And I love the Larson quote: spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush...that's really great. Describes the early Midwest spring perfectly. Thanks for a cheerful post.

    ReplyDelete