Saturday, January 25, 2014

A Good Tip


As some of you know I'm in the process of moving. I have boxes packed and stacked everywhere. Which makes the house smell like boxes and paper.

Taking a break this morning, I logged onto Pinterest and found the best natural cleaning suggestions.

On a whim I decided to try one. 

You need your favorite scented essential oil.
**
The full toilet paper roll from your bathroom.
**
You then put several drops of the oil on the inside of the paper roll and then put it back on the paper holder. 

It really works.  My bathroom, closet and bedroom now has a scent of Eucalyptus that I can enjoy.

I tried it on my paper towel roll too.  It's a bigger area to cover...but I think it's working.

At least it's better than the box and paper smell.




1 comment:

  1. Well, don't you just love Pinterest?! At least once a week someone I know tells me about some wonderful thing they've seen or learned while Pinning. Glad you found something great to help take the edge off moving. ;)

    ReplyDelete