Saturday, May 4, 2013

Morning Surprise !

Beautiful things happen when you least expect them.
 
 
 
 
Upon waking one morning this week, I was surprised to find this beautiful cactus flower that had bloomed overnight.
 
 
 
 Expecting a normal morning of feeding the cat and having a cup of tea, this morning surprise put a spring in my step for the rest of the day.
 
AND
 
if that wasn't enough,
 
 
 
 
the following morning I was greeted by these four beauties outside my bedroom window.  Reaching for the sun with all their strength, as they would be gone before the day was over.
 
 
 
 As fleeting as beauty can be, it takes your breath away when found.  I hope the surprise of beauty in whatever manner, finds you soon. 




1 comment:

  1. The desert can really surprise us. Thanks for posting your experience. It made me smile.

    ReplyDelete